THE KINDRED LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY
Nestled in the prestigious location of clementi, Parc Clematis (錦泰門第) introduces communal living designed exclusively for every lifestyle group. From the savvy working professional to growing small families and multi-generational households, there is a space crafted for every generation. with the ideals of the quilt art or “百家被”, the facade grid pattern reflects a mosaic architectural concept that has its own unique expression across the phases.
Enjoy Communal Living With Approx 400,000 sq.ft Facilities
A splash in the pool, a soak in the jacuzzi – water refreshes the soul like no other. at parc clematis (錦泰門第), experience the refreshing delights of one of the largest freeform beach-inspired pools in town. approximately 100m in length, this resort-inspired landscape comes complete with jacuzzis and therapeutic specialised pools. Whether you take a dip and swim a lap or two; or lounge by the pool relaxing the day away, bask in the freedom of choice and indulge to your heart’s content
SING HAIYI GROUP
TRUSTED DEVELOPER OF LUXURIOUS ADDRESSES
SingHaiyi Group Ltd. is a fast-growing, diversified real estate company listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange (SGX), focused on property development, investment and management services. With strategic support from its major shareholders, it is led by a board and management team that has deep insights and strong connections that enable access to unique and rare investment opportunities.
Over the years, SingHaiyi has built a solid track record in property development in Singapore with well-designed and quality residential properties such as The Vales and City Suites, both rated “CONQUAS STAR” by the Building and Construction Authority. The Vales has won three awards at the recent 2018 PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore), including the Best Executive Condo Development Award, Best Executive Condo Interior Design Award and Best Executive Condo Architectural Design Award. This is an endorsement of the design and quality of SingHaiyi’s projects.
Apart from an established track record in residential and commercial property development in Singapore and the U.S., it holds a diversified portfolio of income-generative assets in the commercial and retail sectors, with geographical reach into the United States, Australia and a growing presence in Asia. Backed by the philosophy of “精诚存信, 佳业传承”, SingHaiyi is founded on business excellence and integrity, and endeavours to build a trustworthy and reliable brand for enduring growth and a legacy for generations.
IN THE HEART OF EVERYTHING
Parc Clematis is where home lavishes you with the luxury of time and convenience. surrounding lifestyle amenities, essential for keeping pace with the demands of modern city living. From established education institutions to the exciting retail variety of the orchard road shopping belt and holland village's eclectic food scene, enjoy staying one step ahead of your day day-to-day routine.
Key Selling Points
- The proposed development site is located at Clementi Planning area. It is situated at existing Park West Apartment along Jalan Lempeng, junction of AYE and Clementi Avenue 6 and opposite Faber landed house area
- The new development will consist of nine 24-storey tower blocks residential apartment development, 6 units of 2 storey strata bungalow and 12 units of 2 storey strata semi-detached (total 1468 units).
- The 2 storey strata landed houses are located along Jalan Lempeng opposite of Faber landed house area and along the boundary next to Regent Park to create a building edge fronting landed area. 2 premium blocks consist of premium 5 bedroom units with wide frontage balconies.
- The tower blocks are tilted within north-south orientation and avoid having apartment windows facing directly to AYE for the blocks along the AYE. The tower blocks are placed distance away between blocks to give better privacy for the apartment units and avoid having wall-like effect.
- The tower blocks are elevated up from the 1st storey landscape level, to allow 2nd storey residential block to overlook the low rise cluster towards landed house area.
- By elevating the tower footprint up and placed each blocks distance away, it allow more greeneries at the base of tower blocks and giving a see – through vantage views towards landscape greeneries. It also allows more sunlight and airflow through the site and the neighbourhoods. The total height for the blocks are within the allowable aggregate height for 24 storey residential building.
- The proposed development will provide 2 vehicular entrances are located at the existing development entrance where the main drop off will be taken from Jalan Lempeng opposite Faber landed house and the secondary entrance will be taken from Jalan Lempeng next to the Regent Park.
- The proposed service entrance for bin centre and substation will be taken from existing service entrance at the end of Jalan Lempeng.
- The proposed main side gate 1 will be located next to the main ingress egress along Jalan Lempeng which allow enough width for the pedestrian path and cycling path. The 2nd pedestrian side gate is located along Jalan Lempeng Fronting Trilinq (it offers an access to Nan Hua Primary School.)
- The proposed secondary side gate 3 will be located along the Clementi Avenue 6 which connect to the bus stop next to Regent Park.